Give philanthropic support
All gifts – no matter how big or small – help us to enhance and strengthen the University’s global position and to nurture the technologists, scientists and leaders of the future.
Alumni and friends can make single gifts, or can help us to plan for the future with regular gifts.
The Annual Fund
Donations to the Annual Fund support the areas of highest priority for the University, so you can be sure your gift is being used appropriately and with the greatest impact.
Remember, as an exempt charity, the University can benefit from Gift Aid, increasing the value of gifts by 25%.
The impact of the Annual Fund
It is heartening to see how tremendously grateful students are for the doors that have been opened by alumni donations. Click to read case studies showing how students have benefited from your generosity:
Scholarships and Bursaries
How to Give
Direct Debit (UK bank accounts only) allows you to make a gift direct from your bank account at fixed intervals (monthly, quarterly, bi-annually or annually).
- Credit and Debit cards (we accept Visa, MasterCard, Delta and Maestro)
- Cheques and Charity cheques/vouchers (made payable to ‘Cranfield University’)
- Bank transfer
There are a number of different ways in which you can make your gift:
- Online: make a gift to Cranfield now via our secure online giving facility.
- By post: we have a Gift Form which you can complete and return to the Alumni Relations & Development Office, Building 111, Cranfield University, Cranfield, Bedfordshire MK43 0AL.
- Bank transfer: Click here for information on how to give by this method.
- Payroll giving (eg. Give As You Earn): If your employer has a payroll giving scheme you can give to the University through this method. Click here for more about payroll giving or contact us if you have any questions.
- Matching gifts: Some companies will match philanthropic gifts that their employees make. Please contact us if you require further information on matched giving.