Types of gift
Regular giving (UK bank accounts only)
A Direct Debit allows you to make a gift straight from your bank account at fixed intervals (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually). Regular gifts ensure that you continue to remain part of the Annual Fund and help to plan for the School’s future.
- Credit/Debit cards (we accept Visa, MasterCard, Delta, and Maestro).
- Cheques and Charity cheques/vouchers (made payable to ‘Cranfield University).
- Bank transfer.
Ways to make your gift
- Online: make a gift to Cranfield via our secure online giving facility at www.cranfield.ac.uk/givenow
- By post: complete the enclosed Gift Form and return to: Alumni Relations & Development Office, Cranfield University, College Road, Cranfield, Bedfordshire, MK43 0AL.
- Bank transfer: Contact us on our details below for information on how to give by this method.
Giving through your employer
- Payroll giving (eg. Give As You Earn): If your employer has a payroll giving scheme you can give to the University through this method. We are currently partnered with:
- Charities Trust
- Payroll Giving in Action
- Charitable Giving
If you would like to nominate another Payroll Giving partner, please email us.
- Matching gifts: Some companies will match philanthropic gifts that their employees make.
Please contact the Alumni Relations & Development Office if you require further information on Payroll and Matched Giving.