School of Management Alumni President
The President of the School of Management Alumni Network serves as the School’s chief alumni volunteer. The President is appointed by the Director of School in collaboration with the Director of Alumni Relations and Development, in consultation with the Vice Chancellor and the President of the Cranfield University Alumni Association for an initial three-year, renewable term.
The School of Management Alumni President is selected based on previous involvement with and support for the School, understanding of alumni relations and development activities and the ability to commit time and expertise in a volunteer capacity. The School of Management Alumni President will be a senior-level individual who will command the attention and respect of the alumni community and will add credibility to the work of the Office.
Responsibilities of the Alumni President are to:
- Represent the views of all alumni as an ex officio member of the School’s International Advisory Board.
- Liaise with the President of the Cranfield University Alumni Association to ensure that School of Management alumni activities are coordinated with broader University activities and that School of Management alumni views are represented to the University Council.
- Provide external support and guidance to the Alumni Relations and Development team as requested on all issues relating to alumni relations and fundraising activity.
- Assist the Alumni Relations and Development Office with activities to increase engagement and support from alumni.
- Assist with other special projects as requested by the Pro Vice Chancellor and Director of School of the Director of Development and Alumni Relations.
Current School of Management Alumni President - Paul Slevin (Executive Master of Business Administration 1997)
Paul Slevin completed his Executive Master of Business Administration at Cranfield in 1997. He has been Cranfield School of Management Alumni President since 2011.
As Lead Practitioner for Exedra, Paul works with companies to develop a Value Proposition tailored to their customers needs. This customer centric approach puts them apart from the competition by creating customer loyalty and a perceived value added that customers are prepared to pay a premium for. Paul specialise in Growth and Development programmes that enable transformation and improve performance.