We are pleased to present the spring 2014 issue of Alumni Focus, the magazine for alumni of Cranfield School of Management.
Alumni Focus features thought leadership articles on a wide range of topics affecting managers today, drawing on Cranfield’s research and expertise, alongside interviews with alumni, news from Cranfield and information about the services available to alumni.
This edition includes:
- An update on the extending of the alumni relations model across the University
- A flavour of the types of research and projects conducted throughout the University and some examples of our global impact
- An interview with our Excellence in Achievement for Recent Graduates Award winner Andy Baker (MBA 2005), Regional CEO for G4S Africa
- Mindful meetings by Dr Andrey Pavlov and Dr Jutta Tobias
- An article on how the cross media, multi-channel web2print business run by John Murphy (BGP 2011) is prospering in an industry shaped by rapid and constant change
- Roads to resilience by Professor Keith Goffin, Professor Marek Szwejczewski and Dr Elmar Kutsch
- An interview with Mark Russell (MBA 1987), the Government’s corporate financier-in-chief.
Alumni Focus is currently available in the following formats: