Digital Disruptor Series: Think, Play and Do: How to Build a Innovation Culture for a Changing World?
Alumni and students are invited to attend this joint webinar with the University of Surrey Business School which will explore how the LEGO Group builds its company culture for a changing world. The LEGO Group is committed to developing and inspiring the builders of tomorrow. The LEGO bricks provide endless possibilities for creativity, imagination and fun, whilst helping to develop critical skills like creative problem solving and collaboration. If you are interested in how one of the most reputable and profitable companies in the world leverages strategies to bring more Learning Through Play to a changing world, please attend this seminar.
The webinar discussion points will include:
- What is unique about working at the Lego Group?
- What is the importance of play?
- How does the LEGO Group create a culture in which innovation and creativity thrives?
- What does lifelong learning mean to the LEGO Group?
- How is the LEGO Group approaching sustainability?
To register click here.
Programme & speakers
Franziska Prockl, Play Director at The Lego Group.
Location & travel details
Who should attend
All alumni and students welcome to attend.
Cost & concessions
This event is free to attend.