The Library and Alumni team are always looking to expand the range of resources you can access through your free lifelong-learning Alumni Library Online service. We have recently added another new resource for you.
Research Monitor for Alumni
Research Monitor contains 5,500 industry and country market reports and statistical data files. In addition, there is timely analysis including daily and weekly articles and opinion pieces on new and emerging trends from industry and country experts. Coverage is global. There are market reports across 25+ consumer industries for 80 countries and statistics for 210 countries. Research Monitor offers:
- Timely analysis of key issues influencing the country and business environment
- Comprehensive demographic, macro-economic and marketing statistics
- Top-level analysis of industries
- Market sizes and forecasts
- Easy identification of leading companies
- Global trends predicted to influence markets in the future.
You will need to register for an account the first time you use this database but it is very simple. Click on the database link then click on "Register New User Here" and enter your details. You will then receive a confirmation email.
Try it out now
- Log in to your alumni portal
- Click on Alumni Library Online
- Click on Databases
- Find Research Monitor for Alumni in the list, register, and away you go!
Some examples of reports included
Once you have logged in, you will see a list of the latest research added to the database. Here are just a few examples of the many opinion pieces, country reports, and industry snapshots available:
- Retailing in Australia
- Transport and Storage in Indonesia
- Q&A: the Global Economy in 2019
- Air Transport in Brazil
- Fresh food in the US
- Pet Care in Hong Kong
- Information and Communications in Mexico
- Consumer Lending in Australia
- Premiumisation: Past, Present and Future
- Soft Drinks in the United Kingdom
- Air Transport in Russia
- Transport and Storage in Canada
- Water Transport in Spain
- Cargo Handling, Warehousing and Travel Agencies in Germany
- Strategy Briefing: Cultural Diversity and its Impact on Global Consumer Markets.
Please remember that all databases within the Alumni Library Online service are licensed for you for personal development purposes. They should never be used for commercial activity.
Got a question or a comment?
If you have any queries about these resources or any aspect of the Alumni Library Online service, please do get in touch. We are always looking to widen the range of resources available to you through the ALO service. Let us know what you think of the service. We’d love to hear from you!